Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Mackinaw's Are On



Microwave burritos done right. If I die of a heart attack, this will be the cause.

Anyway, it's the weekend now and I don't have a thing to do but wallow in splendor for four days. I just stepped out to the quicky mart a few minutes ago for a cup-a-joe. The stereo was playing Bob Dylan's 'Drifters Escape.' It caused me to reflect on my years. The first Bob Dylan record I ever heard was Highway 61 Revisited. I was about 10 years old. I sat down and wrote some dada nonsense Dylan type lyrics. My brother thought they were a riot. At that time I was alternating between Dylan, who I thought had the funniest hairdo, and Frank Zappa, because he sang a song about vegetables. That caught my interest, as my favorite record just before my brother-induced epiphany was a childrens record called 'The Carrot Seed.' So, what the hell happened. Maybe if my parents had bought me that white Stratocaster I wanted when I was 12, instead of a trombone. Thank God for those men or I'd probably be a Mormon Bishop right now. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I think it's time for a motorcycle ride.

2 Comments:

Blogger Francais said...

Jerome, you one crazy mo'fo.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Francais said...

Wow, I've got a lot of new friends. The thongs and panties sound great. Does that incorporation kit come in leather?

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home