Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Mackinaw's Are On



Microwave burritos done right. If I die of a heart attack, this will be the cause.

Anyway, it's the weekend now and I don't have a thing to do but wallow in splendor for four days. I just stepped out to the quicky mart a few minutes ago for a cup-a-joe. The stereo was playing Bob Dylan's 'Drifters Escape.' It caused me to reflect on my years. The first Bob Dylan record I ever heard was Highway 61 Revisited. I was about 10 years old. I sat down and wrote some dada nonsense Dylan type lyrics. My brother thought they were a riot. At that time I was alternating between Dylan, who I thought had the funniest hairdo, and Frank Zappa, because he sang a song about vegetables. That caught my interest, as my favorite record just before my brother-induced epiphany was a childrens record called 'The Carrot Seed.' So, what the hell happened. Maybe if my parents had bought me that white Stratocaster I wanted when I was 12, instead of a trombone. Thank God for those men or I'd probably be a Mormon Bishop right now. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I think it's time for a motorcycle ride.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jerome Jackson said...

Bloggers beware
So junior college students drunk on cyber-freedom and hotheads with strong opinions about ethnicity have been held to account for certain of their Internet postings.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

7:58 PM  
Blogger Visible Tenting said...

Jerome, you one crazy mo'fo.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Elisha Cuthbert said...

Hi... just found your blog site when browsing around on the Web. A friend of mine just setup a site about thongs & panties that should be nice when it is finished. Well, take care and have a great day!

10:23 PM  
Blogger TomLop said...

Blinq | Heroine's secret is out; bloggers buzz
'A moment of brilliance" is how a veteran conflict negotiator described Ashley Smith's moves in ... The real heroes are right in our own Gulf, in Louisiana, Mississippi and East Texas.
Hey, you have an excellent blog here! Great job. I have a incorporation kit site. It pretty much
covers incorporation kit related stuff.

Come and check it out when you get time :-)

10:24 PM  
Blogger Visible Tenting said...

Wow, I've got a lot of new friends. The thongs and panties sound great. Does that incorporation kit come in leather?

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home