Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Skeleton Makes Good

I cleaned my garage a while back. This was an effort that should be sung the praises of not unlike Hercules cleaning the stables of Rome. Or was it Greece. Now comes the weeding out of "things that I don't really need." It's going to be tough. There's my vintage Navy Bureau of Ships head set, the box of National Lampoons from 30 years ago. I was a big fan of Underwear For The Deaf. What's the point? Don't let your stuff pile up.




Yea yea, the house needs to be painted. Tell me something I don't know.

2 Comments:

Blogger DCI74 said...

damn that's a lot of stuff!

4:25 PM  
Blogger Francais said...

D, I can relate to the feeling of being a picture slightly out of focus, only with me it's more destination seen unclearly. I just revived this blog, so expect more and please stop by often.

Yea, that's a whole bunch of stuff.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home